Well what do you know, I got another nomination woohoo!!! and it’s always a pleasure to receive one, it means I am doing something right, the same thing I wrote when I got my first nomination . Thank you Linda Rooney for the Liebster Blog Award nomination.
More awards for the newbies!!!
The Liebster Award has German origins. The word “liebster” has several definitions: dearest, sweetest, kindest, nicest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant…It aims to discover new bloggers and welcome them to the blogosphere. Bloggers award other bloggers.”Here are the rules for accepting the Liebster award:* Post the award on your blog.
* Thank the blogger who presented this award and link back to their blog.
* Write 11 random facts about yourself.
* Nominate around 11 bloggers who you feel deserve this award and who have less than 200 followers.
* Answer 11 questions posted by the presenter and ask your nominees 11 questions.
So for those who doesn’t know me here’s the 11 Random Facts About Me (this is on top the 7 in my first nomination)
- I have a handful of best friends and only 1 is male.
- I’m the 4th child and my sister is a Nun
- My first ❤ turned out to be gay (found out only recently) and I still love him but he doesn’t know ssshhhh …
- I’m a meat eater — BBQ, Steak, Kebabs etc. and only learned to eat veggies 10 years ago because I had no choice 🙂
- I’m a good cook but I don’t measure the ingredients
- I’m allergic to handling sea foods but not on eating them — particularly like shrimps, crabs and scallops.
- I can stay all night (or day) watching movies or TV series — I get engrossed that bad!
- I love cheese and wine 🙂 thanks to my French friends
- I’m afraid of hollow spaces — means I cannot cross high bridges on foot or walk on glass floor
- My favorite color is GREEN
- I treat people for a living when I was younger
And to keep up with the tradition I therefore nominate YOU, yes — You 🙂 because I think you have what it takes to be in Liebster — wonderful writing, communicating through your soul otherwise you won’t be here typing and posting away. I wish you would all accept.
- AJ Gerard http://ajgerard.wordpress.com/
Dani Dearest http://danidearest.wordpress.com/
Diary of a Literary Goddess http://kristybock.wordpress.com/
K. S. Fause http://ksfause.com/
Kids in the System http://kidsinthesystem.wordpress.com/
Life… Love… Tears… Purpose… http://writingandreadingashobbies.wordpress.com/
Our Crazy Life http://mackey6.wordpress.com/
And my dear followers I wish you would visit their sites and check them out (and follow them) too…
Now I have to answer Linda Rooney’s 11 Question for ME, so here goes …
1) Do you have something that you’re compulsive about, like cleaning the house, closet organized? None that I know of … which is a good thing right? I tend to leave a trail of mess especially when I am on a deadline but I am pretty neat — clean as you go kind of person!
2) Who is your favorite movie actor/actress? Meryl Streep and Cuba Gooding
3) Going out to eat, appetizer or dessert person? I’m a desert person and biased to anything with chocolates except maybe ice cream if I can avoid it
4) Favorite course from attending school? Physics and Anatomy
5) Dog or cat person, or both? Dog person — we have 4 big dogs (various breed) and I had 1 small Maltese until recently
6) First thing you’d do if you realized you won the lottery jackpot? Plan a world travel and donate to charity
7) Dream house, near water, mountains, desert, city? Mountain — I commune with the trees and I like the view from the top of the mountain
9) Preferred way to travel, planes, trains, or automobile? Trains — I like to imagine I am in the Siberian Express or the Polar Express every time I’m in one 🙂
10) Do you have a favorite quote or saying, if so, what is it? Your heart is free. Have the courage to follow it. – Malcom Wallace (Braveheart 1995)
11) Name a hobby or activity you do in your free time other than blogging. If yoga counts then that’s my thing 🙂
And now if you accept my nomination you will have to follow the rules and answer my 11 Questions for YOU
- What was the most outrageous adventure you’ve done in your life in the last 3 years and why?
- Are you an early bird or a night owl?
- What is the most exotic food you’ve eaten in your life? Where?
- What book genre do you read and who is your favorite author?
- What was the last movie you watched that made you cry?
- Karaoke or Live band?
- Road less traveled or Tourist attractions?
- Sheltered life or Free Spirited?
- Bungee Jumping or Sky diving?
- What is the first thing you do when you wake up (except opening your eyes)?
- What is the best holiday for you and why?
My parting words …
Though it takes a while to put this post together (at least for me) it’s always nice to go through the list of blogs I follow from time to time and realize why I follow them — I think there should also be an award for best blogs not because they are newbies but because they are generally nice (maybe there is I just don’t know it). But it’s also always good to expand your readership (for newbie like me), it’s good to get your thoughts out there that’s why I am all for this kind of awards — keep them coming like I say all the time 🙂
Have a nice life.