It’s Sunday morning in my part of the globe. While the rest are still winding down and some are still in slumber I was up doing my morning routine including visiting my site and I see the “orange bubble” lighted.
It always makes me smile every time its lighted — bubble head or starts or cross makes no difference, it’s an affirmation that I am getting my thoughts out there and I wish more and more are going through my ramblings and I get more orange light up there 🙂
One bubble head is a nomination for One Lovely Blogger Award. I was nominated by Inspiring Max — thank you! And being a newbie to this thing I accept and will share this to others I am reading and following. I invite you to check out Inspiring Max, he really is inspiring 🙂
The One Lovely Blog Award nominations are chosen by fellow bloggers for those newer or up-and-coming bloggers. The goal is to help give recognition and to also help the new blogger reach more viewers. It also recognizes blogs that are considered to be “lovely” by the fellow-blogger who chose them. This award acknowledges bloggers who share their story or thoughts in a beautiful manner to connect with their viewers and followers. In order to “accept” the award the nominated blogger must follow several guidelines.
The rules for accepting this award are:
1) Thank and link back to the person who nominated you for the award.
2) List the Rules and Display the One Lovely Blog Award logo to your post and/or blog.
3) Share 7 facts/or things about yourself.
4) Nominate around 15 other bloggers and let them know about the award
5) Follow the blogger who nominated you (if not already!)
Seven Facts about ME
- I’m an Aquarius. What you read in Google pretty much summarizes me 🙂
- Watching movies is one of my favorite past time — suspense thriller and foreign language films – Life is Beautiful, Amelié and Rorouni Kenshin are some of my favorites
- I love chocolates — the darker the better but I don’t like white chocolates and those with nuts except M&M’s
- I love books — check out Fiction in a Non-fiction World
- I’m a big fan of Gordon Ramsay — I follow his techniques and I never can go wrong 😉
- Even shampoo commercials makes me tear easily … friends are ashamed to sit next to me when watching movies 🙂 — they say I’m a softie (like the tissue)
- I work in the humanitarian and development sector
I nominate – –
This post is interesting, I get to check again blogs I follow and realized that my selections random and most have been there long time before me. But keeping to the rules I selected newbies (or not so) like me and even though I don’t know how this blog awards work remember all of you have lovely blogs.
Keep the nominations coming!